Consultancy • Research • Authentication • Promotion
In the name of Allah, Most Compassionate, Ever Merciful
Why Halal Certification?
- With a global consumer base of about 1.9 billion Muslims across 112 countries, the Halal market size is estimated to be worth of trillions of US Dollers
- The booming Muslims population in the Middle East, North & South Africa, South and South Asia, the former Soviet Union and China present a lucrative chain for the food market. Today, the two largest markets for Halal products are Southeast Asia and the Middle
- East. These areas equal more than 400 million Muslim consumers.
- There is an increasing demand for Halal certified products
- Muslims do only eat Halal food, however non Muslims can eat Halal food
- A Halal certificate is a guarantee that products comply with the Islamic dietary requirements. Halal certification can enhance the marketability of your products.
- If you are exporting or planning to export to Muslims countries then the Halal certificate will allow you to meet one of the important requirements by the importing countries.
DHC is pleased to announce that IRISH COUNTRY MEATS (NAVAN) is the first slaughter house in Ireland that produ- ces only Halal Irish lamb and sheep meat.
For more information please visit: irishcountrymeats.com
Department of Halal Certifi- cation is pleased to announ- ce that it will participate in the Halal Congress Middle East 2013. DHC will promote its services and also highlight the products that it has certi- fied and approved for Muslim consumption.
More Halal Certified Products by DHCI